Monday 6 June 2016

The One Where She Decides That She Should Probably Get Back To Blogging (Because It's Been A While)

Hello again!
As this post's title suggests, as I've now finished university for the summer, I feel as though I really should start writing some more blog posts, as - to be completely honest - I'm not too short on time.
I kind-of need to get a job, nowhere will hire me (but that's a story for another day...) 

Anyway, I'm not really too sure what to write here. It's as though not blogging for such a length of time has made me devoid of any actual ideas for a blog post.

So, please, if you're reading this, suggest something to me?? Please??

On a sidenote, I'm wearing a dress today. I hardly ever wear dresses.
It's actually been warm and dry here for a whole week now and it's amazing.
A whole week. 
It was 29 degrees celsius earlier, and my mum nearly cried with happiness.
I kid you not.

Anyway, I'm wearing a dress, and it's swooshy, and I've decided that I now love swooshy dresses.
(Please ignore the fact that 'swooshy' is not an actual word). 
This is a shock to me as I've never really been a dress fan and people have always had to force me into them for events and stuff.

But now I've decided that I like them. And, being short, this is an issue. Because I always end up liking dresses that aren't meant to be long but on me look ridiculously long and pretty much drown me in fabric.
Please say that someone else also has this issue??

I also have to note that it's taken me a fair while to write this post as I keep getting distracted by my Spotify playlist. Kind-of an "I must stop, as this is an awesome song that requires my full attention" situation.
It's happened at least 5 times now.

Also, I've started doing Sudoku again, because I used to do it all the time (great procrastination method!!) and forgot just how invigorating (yet frustrating) it actually is.

Anyway, I will leave you be now. Sorry for the ramble!

'Speak' soon (I promise!)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment