Tuesday 16 July 2013

Reviews and other non-teenagery things

So...blogging...

I'm not really sure what to do here, or whether what I'm doing is right, but basically the whole point of this is for me to express my views and randomness to the world...Or something... Ok, maybe not the world; maybe more myself and a close-knit group of others. Unless the world wants this kind of thing, that is.
Oh, I don't know...

Anyway, I thought, because I'm a bit of a nerd and really like books and films and music and stuff, that I'd try and post some reviews on this blog. Like various reviews on various things, and if you want to read them, then great. 

I don't really do exciting things all the time, especially since I'm on 'leave' from school until September, but I'll try and blog too about my life - various things. Mainly so that I can look back in 5  or 10 years time and see what I was like (if I don't remember, or something). 




No comments:

Post a Comment