Monday 14 April 2014

The One With All The Brackets

Hellooooooo!

I don't know if any of you are off school/college (etc.) at the moment?
I'm currently on my Easter break, which means two weeks off school to revise for my impending AS level exams (i.e. not a break).  Which is really what I should be doing now.  But two days in, and I'm already drowning in
sphygmomanometers and Kwashiorkor - and feel more like a cardiac surgeon than a 17 year old schoolgirl.

But, anyway, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the men are fitting a new lamppost outside my living room window...
Life is good...

A bit off-topic, but, in other news, do you guys remember M?
(I'll just link my last reference of him here)
So, yeah, I'm kind-of friends with M now. Not good friends, but he's actually really nice (even if I've heard some stories about him not being so nice), and I can talk to him (sort of - like I told my mum, he's my 'have-a-nice-chat-if-both-in-same-room' friend, not a 'go-out-of-my-way-to-talk-to-him' friend).  And, anyway, there's only so much conversing you can do with someone before you accidentally bring up the time when you almost fell down a waterfall...

P.S. If you're wondering about the relevance of the post title:
1. I've just realised how many brackets I've used in this post.
2. I got a quiz question right on 'Friends' last night.
3. All 'Friends' episodes are named 'The One...'
4. Et voila, FGB's random, pointless post-titlement complete

No comments:

Post a Comment