[Although I'd call my blogging style more disorganised mess than versatile!!!]
And, sorry for taking so long to post this!!
Anyhoo, I've decided to follow Andrea's 'tweaked' rules, because I feel they better encompass the true meaning of versatility, therefore these rules are as followed:
1. Nominate 5 (or more) bloggers who you think fit the definition of 'versatile'
2. Let these bloggers know that you've nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself, and set a challenge for the other bloggers
4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you (again, danke Sarah and Andrea - you guys are awesome!!!)
5. Create your own 'Versatile Blogger Award Picture' and add it to your post
Right, here goes!:
* Lena at lena2theworld
* Jerneja at Sparkly Kid
* Rebecca Maria at Rebecca Maria Blog
* F at The Fence of Stars
* Martha at marffie.blogspot.com
7 Facts About Me (+ Andrea's Challenge - to write them without overthinking!)
1. I'm in my final week of high school, and will [hopefully] be off to university in September. I find this thought both highly terrifying and incredibly exciting!!!
2. My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Forever and Arrow.
3. Leading on from fact Number 2 - my favourite Doctor is (and always will be) David Tennant.
|*Lookin' fine!* : David Tennant as The Doctor|
Source: David Tennant News/BBC
4. I've never eaten Ben and Jerry's ice-cream.
Apparently this is a sin.
5. I have an obsession with bridges. Like, to the point that if I see a bridge that I like, I'll go out of my way to walk over it/take a photo of it/tell other people who don't share my obsession with bridges just how great a bridge it is.
I am officially a gephyromaniac.
6. My friend and I have started planning a 'hypothetical-backpacking-through-western-Europe-2016' trip, because we both love planning things and travelling.
Ironically, we've planned more for this hypothetical trip [that will probably never happen] than we have for the day trips that we're actually supposed to be planning for this summer.
|The [hypothetical] route |
7. My favourite song at the moment is 'I See The Light' from the Disney film 'Tangled' - which I've never actually seen in its entirety [But I did fangirl so hard when I found out that Zachary Levi voices Flynn Rider. I have no regrets.]
Sarah's Challenge - 7 Sources of Inspiration
1. My granddad
2. My friends
3. Various Writers/Poets/Musicians, namely: John Keats, Dylan Thomas, Benjamin Zephaniah, C.S. Lewis, Charlie Simpson and R.J. Thompson
4. The blogging community - namely the awesome bloggers on Teenage Blogger Central [*virtual high-fives to you all!*]
5. Girl Guiding - it's been a huge part of my life since I was 5 years old, and (as soppy and cheesy as it sounds) it's inspired me to become a better person
6. Sitting in my garden, listening to the birds in the trees and watching the sun set. Absolute pure bliss - and where the majority of my most productive blog posts/stories are initially created
7. The amazing Jack Edwards whose blog I found very recently; giving me a newfound inspiration and a kick up the abacus to post this :D
I'm really bad at coming up with inventive things like this, so I'm really sorry in advance that my challenge is awful!
My challenge to you guys is to share 7 places that mean something to you, and/or have had a great impact on you as a person.
My 'Versatile Blogger Award' Picture-Thing (sorry for my lack of creative talent!)
So, there we go!
I promise to post again soon - my exams finish on Wednesday, so probably then!
Ciao for now