Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is.”
― Chad Sugg
I don't know why I decided to make this post, but I know that happiness is a mixed emotion in life. For some, it comes naturally. For others, not so much.
But I hope that maybe this post can show you that happiness is possible. It's there, somewhere, ready for you to discover...
Five Reasons to be Happy!
1. You are alive - I know this seems like a small thing, but it's not. You're alive. You're important. You're loved. Hold onto that.
2. You can dream - Don't be afraid to dream. Don't be limited - let your imagination roam free.
3. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” -Unknown - Life isn't perfect. It never will be. But it doesn't mean that we can't try to be happy.
4. The little things in life - a smile from a stranger, a book on a train, a photograph, a compliment... Strive on these little things, and they may lead to greater things.
5. You have impacted someone's life - You matter. Someone out there somewhere has benefitted from you; from your company.
So just smile. However hard it is. However much it hurts.
Smile, and I guarantee that you'll brighten someone's life.
And it may be naïve of me to say this, but one smile can do a world of good.
And maybe, just maybe, it'll brighten up your own life too.
|A sticky note 'left to its own fate' by incredible optimist thingsweforget.blogspot.com|