Tuesday 14 January 2014

Speed-blogging

So, I've recently been reading some blogs, trying to get some inspiration, and I came across something I think is pretty darn cool.  This, my friends, is what is called 'speed-blogging', and is basically like speed-dating, but you answer your own questions to make a kind-of "who am I" thing.  Like I said, I thought this was cool, and so I've decided that to give you guys more of an insight into me, I'll give it a go! Before I start though, I must give credit where it's due - marffie.blogspot.com (go check her out - you won't regret it!!!)

So, here goes...

What are your...

Favourite TV shows: QI, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Jonathan Creek, and basically anything murder-mystery/detective-esque!

Favourite pastimes: Snuggling on the sofa with a good book, listening to folk music, listening to any other kind of music, writing, drinking tea, playing my clarinet, dreaming...

Favourite musicians: Charlie Simpson, RJ Thompson, KT Tunstall, Pigeon Detectives, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, John Rush, Queen, ...

Favourite songs: "Small Hands" - Keaton Henson, "The Way I Tend To Be" - Frank Turner, "Falling Slowly" - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, "Shadow Days" - John Mayer, "Excuses To Fall" - RJ Thompson...

Favourite places: The countryside - South West Wales or Brittany.

Who is your...

Greatest inspiration: My grandfather. He's been through so much, but he always manages to keep a smile on his face through everything (and he helped me soooo much with my French GCSE!)

Sporting inspiration: Michael Phelps - who else??! That guy is something else. He just... aah... there are no words...

Writing inspiration: John Keats

Hopes for the future?:
I'd like to travel. Where - I'm not too sure. But, I'd like to see a bit of the world...

One thing you'd say to your former self:
Don't be afraid to be yourself. If you let others rule your life then there's no point - you'll be doing no more than living theirs.

So, yep, that's me! If you'd like to know more, or just want to ask anything (within reason!) then feel free to comment/message/whatever....

Hwyl am y tro!
FGB x


1 comment: