Wednesday 8 January 2014

...and a Happy New Year!

Hello! Bonjour! ¡Hola! [insert greeting here]!
Happy 2014! The 14th year of the 21st century... The year of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games...Brazil's hosting of the FIFA World Cup...Scottish Independence Referendum...You get the gist...

I know I'm a bit late off the mark here, and that I haven't posted in a WHILE even though I said that I would, but Happy New Year!!!

Now that I'm back in school I've been bombarded with the rest of my mock exams. Two today and one tomorrow. Yaay(!) And because it's after Christmas the teachers are even more insistent that we have to prove ourselves in these mocks. My Psychology teacher told us that if we fail the exam he'll kick us off the course, which is fair enough, but y'know...

But on a happier note, I might be going to Coventry with my Lit. class. Maybe.
Ok, so three hours on a minibus might not be your idea of fun but I'm pretty worked up at the moment and a trip to Coventry sounds like a perfect solution!

FGB x

No comments:

Post a Comment