Sunday 26 January 2014

Musician's Review #4 - Frank Turner

After only discovering Frank Turner via YouTube a week or so ago, I'm quite (pleasantly) disturbed at the fact that he's become one of my favourite 'find-me musicians' - by which I mean the musicians I tend to return to time after time (kind of like getting lost, then finding the trail of breadcrumbs you left and following them home!) 
As a musician, he is incredibly unique - not sticking by a certain genre, but playing all his cards (folk, acoustic, punk...) and his vast experience of the music world makes me cringe intimidatingly at the fact that it's taken me so long to discover him (especially since RJ Thompson made a cover of Turner's 'Peggy Sang The Blues', which is one to watch!)

Nevertheless, this man has something special, and although his journey's a far way from its beginning, its end is not yet in sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment