Saturday 15 March 2014

The Fancy Dress Fandango

So, Friday is my Sixth Form's Sport Relief fancy dress day, and - typically of me - I have absolutely no clue what to go as. 

I'm in no way creative. I'd love to be one of those people who can make a dress out of a sheet, or something like that.  And I don't want to spend goodness-knows-how-much on a costume that I might not ever wear again.  But, then again, I don't want to be the one who doesn't put the effort in - because I'm really looking forward!

My friends and I were planning on going as the Seven Dwarves from Snow White, until we realised that there were only 6 of us...
Then we planned on going as a fire engine, but that backfired...

And now I'm stuck. Well, apart from some really obscure idea about going as White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland (sparking the "What's the name of the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland?"/"White Rabbit" conversation between me and my mum). They have some really cute rabbit glasses in Claire's.

But, I don't know...
I just hope that I can find something by Friday...


Rabbit glasses-things, courtesy of Claire's UK



 




1 comment:

  1. Hey you'd be perfect to do my survey!! It's about new music.. it would be great if you could help out. Love the blog and would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you xx https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RS6WKLW

    ReplyDelete