So today, I can actually say that I'm truly happy.
Ok, so generally I'd consider myself to be a relatively happy person. I don't tend to complain unnecessarily, try not to take things for granted, smile at least once every day...
But today, even though I have 2 exams next week that I'm absolutely dreading, and a heck of a lot of revising to do, I actually feel incredibly happy.
Here are 5 things that have made me truly happy today:
1. The sun shining through my bedroom window
2. Re-downloading Spotify and finding all of my old playlists and music
3. Hearing that one song that reminded me of that one person
4. Finding time to read 54 pages of my new book
5. The feeling of nostalgia after finding a pair of my brother's sunglasses from when he was a baby
Ok, so these may seem like minor things, but put them together and - like a science experiment - they form something new; something exciting; something magical...
So, today I'd like to ask you guys a question.
What makes you happy?
Is it something specific - like a particular song or event?
Or is it something general - like the weather?
Feel free to comment and let me know!!!