Tuesday 10 June 2014

What Not To Do When You Look Like Casper The Friendly Ghost

Lads and Lasses, today I will recite to you a tale.
Are you sitting comfortably? Then let's begin...
This is a tale of what not to do when you look like Casper the Friendly Ghost...

I looked ridiculously pale this morning (to clarify, I always look pale, but today was worse than usual!), and I didn't have any foundation or tinted moisturiser etc. in my house.  But then I remembered that I had some bronzer that I used for my Year 12 ball, so, in order to give my face a bit of a "healthy glow" I applied it onto said face, currently thinking what an awesome idea I'd had, for once.

Long-story-short, 5 minutes later I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and realised - in my horror - that (with 10 minutes to eat breakfast and catch my bus) I looked like a pumpkin had a party on my face.  Then came home completely hung-over.

So then I spent the next 5 minutes rubbing my face raw of orange. 
Needless to say, that's something I won't be trying again in a hurry...


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. xD I feel your pain, I look like Frosty the Snowman. I hate it when makeup does that. :P I only realized after wearing my concealer fifty billion times that about 15 minutes after wearing it, the colour changes to this horrible orange.

    ReplyDelete